In this agreement the following words will have the meanings referred to below, unless the context clearly indicates otherwise:-
a) “You/Your” means the client requesting for travel services through the Tropical Valley Tours and Travel website.
b) "We/The Company/Our" means Tropical Valley Tours and Travel
1. In order to confirm your booking, you need to make the following payments to us:
2. We reserve the right to request additional deposits as required by hotels and suppliers for peak periods, such as Christmas, Easter, and New Year. We will communicate this at the time of confirmation of booking.
3. If the above payments are not received as indicated, we will be unable to confirm the booking for you
We will send you the payment instructions when sending out the invoice.
General Terms and Conditions
1. We presume that you are of sufficient legal age to use the website and create binding legal obligations.
2. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have all the necessary travel documents (a passport valid for the duration of your trip, all the necessary visas, etc) before embarking on your trip/safari. Sometimes, visa requirements change without notice. Please make sure to check with the appropriate embassy or consulate.
3. It is also your responsibility to ensure that you have had all necessary inoculations, immunisations and medications required prior to your departure. The company will not be held liable for your failure to do so.
4. We are a tour operator and travel agent. We do not own any airlines, hotels, lodges or other accommodation facilities of our own. We will arrange flight tickets and hotel/accommodation bookings and other travel services only as your agent. You are therefore also subject to the additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of such third party services. We do not accept any liability for any loss or damage you may suffer as a result of the acts omissions or defaults of any such supplier or third party. However, we will always endeavour to contract services of companies which in our discretion, deliver the services in the appropriate quality while adhering to the laws of the land
5. A binding contract between you and Tropical Valley Tours and Travel will only come into effect after we have received your deposit payment and your reservation has been accepted and a confirmation advise issued to you via e-mail.
6. You may cancel your travel arrangements at any time. However, since we incur administrative costs, such cancellation will be subject to such applicable charges as specified in the cancellation policy.
6. Tropical Valley Tours and Travel reserves the right to increase or decrease the prices quoted at the website at any time before your booking is made and confirmed.
7. We will take all necessary precautions to ensure your safety and enjoyment of the services you may purchase from us. However, we shall not be liable for: death, injury, delay, loss or damage arising from any cause and in any manner whatsoever; acts of terrorism, acts of God or government; neglect, accident, error or omission caused by any third party suppliers or independent contractors, their employees, representatives; or, any event beyond our control.
8. We recommend that you take adequate travel insurance against the risks and hazards of travel, including the forces of nature, political unrest, accidents, or illness in remote regions without means of rapid evacuation or medical facilities.
9. You carry your baggage your own risk. It is your responsibility to ensure that you meet the baggage regulations of the airlines and charter companies that you will be using. Where necessary, we reserve the right to exclude certain baggage at our discretion.
10. Tropical Valley Tours and Travel may at any time modify these terms and conditions. Your use of the services at the website is conditional upon the terms in force at the time of your use.